============================================================

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome!

As we begin this new year, I hope you'll share in my capturing adventures with me. When I am on a shoot, I always have such unique experiences, so it will be exciting for me to be able to communicate my experiences with friends and clients. I so enjoy the laid-back approach of a blog, and truly feel it is a great place for honest words and fun pictures. So...I hope you enjoy!


Before jumping into 2011, I thought I'd share my favourite parts of some 2010 shoots:)


Michelle & Jason 



Frank & BJ



Catie & Dan 




Gill & Ryan


Cathy & Josh


The Melis


The Hunters




Everett

 

Ethan


Keith 


Oliver 


Sophie 


Dancing with Addison 


Rylee


Autumne 


Charlie


Christine


Tristan 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment